Sunday, February 15, 2009

You can't tell, but it's Christmas...

So, I realize that I have long needed to update our blog, but you know, life kind of gets in the way. Here are a few pictures from Christmas 2008. You can't really tell, because Jared bought me a new camera, and I wasn't going to keep it, but then I changed my mind, so I only took a few pictures that day, and I don't think I really got any of the kids opening presents, or the tree...I guess we will tell the kids they were so bad this year, we cancelled Christmas, just kidding. Hum, but then again, maybe it would keep them in line this year.
For those of you who don't have seven year old boys, this is Nate playing with his Bakugons, they are the new Pokemon...good times.
Dana got a myriad of presents, but her favorite was her very own two wheeler Barbie bike. It's pink with streamers and came with a Barbie backpack/tote on the handlebars and even a Barbie sized bike that your actual Barbie can sit in and ride with you. Too fun! Needless to say, she was very animated about the whole thing.
For those of you who don't know, Kimmy is quite the Daddy's girl. She can't get enough of him, and when he has to go to work, she is always asking "Why Dadee wok?" Very sweet.

She is also very bright, and has discovered how much fun it can be to take off or put on clothes.

Too bad for her she hasn't completely mastered getting the pants all the way off...so this is what she spent most of Christmas day running around like...