Friday, June 5, 2009

Just a day at the beach

The other day it was so hot here we headed out the beach to cool off, but when we got there it was so cold and windy that Kimmy and I decided to stay in the car. Jared and Nate and Dana had tons of fun running up and down the sand dunes and exploring the beach. I took these pictures with the zoom on my camera from the sunroof of the car. I just couldn't venture out into the freezing wind without a bathroom nearby. I blame it on the pregnant bladder!

This is what Kimmy spent the time doing, watching Disney's Beauty and the Beast on the DVD player in the van for probably the 150th time...no exaggeration! My girls love that movie!

2 comments:

mom and dad said...

So MUCH fun at the sanddunes! Couldn't get the kids to go to the beach while I was there. We had good times though. As far as Kimmy watching that DVD - The count is probably well over 150 - I think she watched it 25+ times when I was there. Couldn't get into the car without the "ednones" - even before she was buckled in!!!

Tiana Johnson said...

It's always cold at our coast when it's warm at our house too. Just the way it goes here!