Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kimmy's Walking Everywhere!

So, our little baby girl is finally walking. Kim actually started walking several weeks ago, but she is finally stable enough to catch on camera. She is so good that she is not scared of walking out on our new patio which is made of pebbled concrete, so it's not the softest.

She even goes so fast that I had a hard time getting far enough in front of her to get a picture of her face. She is always smiling and laughing so big because she is so proud of what she is doing!


I love this one because you can see her mid step, even if it is from behind.


This is what our new patio looks like. Mom and Dad, doesn't it look so much better? As you can tell the kids LOVE it because they can ride their bikes all around now, and I have a place to sit and read while I watch them, or while I watch Jared barbecue! YUM!


This is Dana with our little neighbor boy, Lulu. He is Native American and has the most beautiful features!

I love this picture. Nate decided to take Kimmy on a ride on the little blue truck that used to belong to him when he was her age. I have a picture of Nate riding this with Dana when they were both in diapers! (I can't find it though, or I would post it here).

I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but Kimmy is actually LOVING playing with Nate right here. They get along so good! It makes me so happy!

See how Nate has grown. The distance from his hips to his knees is long enough for his knees to drag on the ground when scooting on the blue truck.

This is Dana and her sweet little friend next door, Sylvanna. She is almost exactly one year older than Dana, but they get along really good and love to play together.
Here they are riding the bikes while Lulu is getting into mischief on the stairs.
We love our new patio! Thanks to Felicia who made it happen, you are awesome!



9 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Cute, cute kiddos. So cool that your baby is walking. I love those first wobbly steps.

Marcee said...

The patio looks great and how fun for the kiddos getting to ride bikes on it! We are still working on our patio, and back yard, and front yard and... I could go on and on.

Sally said...

Yay Kimmy! Nothing cuter when they learn to walk and are so excited. I can't believe how big Nate is too!

Athack77 said...

What a cute little girl! You can see how excited she is in her pictures! It's such a huge deal to learn how to walk, now she'll really be able to keep up with everyone!

Kelly(M&M) said...

Cute pics! Bryce just started really walking also. We can't wait to see you guys and get the kids together. Congrats on the patio. It looks great!

Tiana Johnson said...

Holy cow, I can't believe you didn't call me and tell me that Kimmy walks! You always call me at milestones! Thanks a lot! Just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Love the first steps and the new family picture on the top of the blog!

Lissel Dalton said...

Yeah Kimmy! Don't you just love when they first start walking?! It is one of my most favorite times. Love the pic of your cute family at the top of your blog!

Kristin said...

I can't believe she is walking already--time flies by. I love pictures of her--she seems like such a happy baby. Well, now officially toddler. She has a great smile. And your other two are also growing up so fast--Nate seems really tall.