Monday, March 2, 2009

Here's what happens when the kids get a hold of the camera

In case you wonder...even if you didn't, here is what happens when my kids get their hands on the camera. It doesn't really bother me anymore, since it's digital and I just erase the pictures, but some of them are quiet funny.
Here is what Nate does with the camera:
I teased Nate that he took this picture to give to his girlfriend....
This is Nate's artistic vision:
This is Dana's artistic vision:
and this:
She also enjoys being silly for the camera.
These are Nate's candids of Kimmy:
They capture her weird little personality well.

3 comments:

Marcee said...

I saw a picture of Jared yesterday at Tim's baptism, and I have to say that Kimmie looks just like her daddy!!

Luke said...

I'm sad we weren't able to be there. We've missed out on too many family things. It looks like it was tons of fun.

The Lanyons said...

Yes, I seem to find this kind of stuff on my camera all the time too. So cute to see the world through kid's eyes.