Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dana's birthday is in 9 days!!!!

Dana, my sweet baby girl that loves to sing, is turning 4 next Friday. I personally can't believe it, but when I look at all the amazing things she is doing, I realize that she really is that big! She has been taking a ballet class with her best friend Sydney:



She also got to go on a big date with Mom and her friend Felicia and her daughters Makenna and Sydney down to Oakland to see Disney Princesses on Ice, Princess Wishes. It was a great day! We went as a family a few years ago to Monsters, Inc. and loved it, so when we heard this one was coming, we were so excited. It doesn't have to be as expensive as you might think, I think we paid $60 for both of our tickets, and we were about halfway up and could see great! Here are some of the highlights!

This is from the front back: Dana, Makenna, Sydney and Felicia.


This is Aladdin and the Genie, and the next one is the dishes from Beauty and the Beast, where they sing "Be Our Guest"



Here is Ariel from The Little Mermaid and all the fishes singing "Under The Sea" and Dana and I watching the show: I have to add one more, even though the picture quality is not great. It is from Sleeping Beauty where Malificent turns into the dragon and fights with Prince Phillip. The Dragon actually came out on the ice and spit real fire! It was so cool!



1 comments:

Kristin said...

This looks like too much fun. Maybe it will come through here again someday--it was here in March and I thought about it for a day, but when i realized i would have a newborn, decided not the greatest idea. but seeing those pics--darn it! My Allyson would have loved it (actually all my kids would have)