Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nate's front teeth debacle

Okay, this happened a couple of weeks ago, but I thought it merited a post. Nate has lost 3 teeth on the bottom, but didn't start losing the teeth on top until a few weeks ago. His grown up teeth are coming in so fast, that they had pushed his two front teeth on the top together. Here's what he looked like in December, before the new ones started growing in:

And here is what he looked like after the first one on the left came out, the one on the right got totally pushed into the middle, and was hurting him when he ate. So....we busted out the dental floss and tied one end to his tooth and the other to the door, and for a small fee of $5 on top of what the tooth fairy was going to give him, we popped it out. It was crazy to see, I was never able to do it to my own teeth, I always chickened out.


Isn't he brave?!?!?! (the extra $5 sure buys a lot of bravery!) I can't believe that I am old enough to have a kid who has already lost 6 teeth!



1 comments:

Kristin said...

Holy Cow!!! He is brave. Good Job Nate! And boy did he deserve the extra moulah for that one.