Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My first try!

Okay, after many requests, I am joining the blogging revolution. This is harder work than I thought, but Tiana assures me it will become addicting. I just want to figure out how to get the pictures into the middle of the post, instead of at the top. Oh well...

So, the past few weeks seem like they have been crammed full of stuff, none of which include cleaning up my house...First something funny that happened today...Nate and Dana were outside playing with a friend, and I was in the front room folding laundry. Kimmy was "helping" me, and then she crawled into the kitchen. She was in there for a suspiciously long time, and she didn't crawl out when I called her, so I went in to find her. This is what I saw:

Busted!

Note how she is almost armpit deep into a double tub of cake frosting!!!! Of course I had to laugh because she is just like her Daddy and Mommy, and loves treats!



1 comments:

Sally said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE her!