Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This is it...at least for today

I just have a few more pictures that are so cute, I can't help but put them up. Enjoy!

This is Nate "modeling" for Dad. Every so often, Jared gets the kids to do the funniest poses!



This is Nate fighting the dark side of the force, did I mention he loves STAR WARS?

This is my sweet Kimmy-bear. We stopped at Dad's work, and since the two big kids got to go in and we had to wait in the car, we decided to take some cute pictures!

Seriously, how could anyone resist this sweet thing? She melts my heart and totally manipulates me on a daily basis, just with her smile!


These are the results of Dana's modeling session with Dad. She is just getting so pretty! I just love this girl!




This last one is my favorite. It's taken from across the room, so it's not as clear, but I love her hair in this. She could be a Pantene model!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smokin hot glasses and great blog. Welcome to the world of blogging!
It's so addicting. Love ya girl.

Sally said...

I LOVE IT!!! Yay for blogs!!! Your family is so cute! I just miss you even more now!!! You guys look exactly the same! Your kids are adorable!!!

Tiana Johnson said...

I want to see pictures of that hot new table. You only gave me a tease of it in that picture of Nate! Adorable kids. I'm seeing red in Kimmy's hair! She's precious, and Tilly misses Dana!

Kristin said...

Darling kids--love the pictures and Kimmy does those glasses just awesome! what a cutie