Friday, June 27, 2008

Let's Play Tag!

Tag
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
JOYS (aside from the top 2 family & faith)
1. When Nate, Dana or Kimmy say or do funny stuff!
2. Girls night out!
3. Playing outside from the time the sun starts to go down till the moon comes up (the "twilight" hours).
FEARS
1. Not doing/teaching/giving/serving enough with or to my kids.
2. Dying young and leaving behind my kids to grow up without a mom.
3. Swimming in the ocean and being attacked by a shark.
GOALS
1. Keep my house picked up every day!
2. Care about getting back on WW and losing another 20 pounds.
3. Run a marathon with Kelly!
CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Finding things (besides the TV) to keep the kids occupied all day!
2. Sewing.
3. Finding as good a place in No. Cali. to go camping as Lake of the Woods.
RANDOM/SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I love weird alternative music from the 80s.
2. When I read the newspaper, I only like to read the classified ads.
3. My idea of the ultimate vacation is not going to some tropical paradise, but going on a month long tour of Europe instead.
I TAG THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
1. Tiana
2. Melissa
3. Nancy
4. Kelly
5. Kristin

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Hey, Angie!!! I saw you had left a comment on Sally's blog. This is Anne Marie and Jared, your long lost neighbors from Wyview. I was actually just wondering the other day about you guys and your cute redhead boy, Nate. I can't believe he's gotten so big, and now you have two other cute kids. We live in Texas and have four boys now. We added twins to our family almost three years ago. Hope you guys are doing well. Feel free to stop by our blog, lovingour4boys.blogspot.com. By the way, I am one of those very paranoid people, so if you happen to put a link to us, please only use first names. So good to "see" you guys. You were awesome neighbors.

Sally said...

Fun to learn more about you girl!