Monday, November 10, 2008

Daddy ain't THAT bad


So, whilst reading the last post about Kimmy's costume, Jared became upset. He claims that I made him look like a callous, uncaring father when I wrote about how he told me not to bother with making a costume for Kimmy. I need to clarify that. He was only telling me that I didn't need to make a costume for Kimmy because she could wear an old one of Dana's; he was just concerned for ME. He didn't want me to make myself sick by staying up all night sewing and then not feel well enough to take the kids trick or treating the next night. Jared had to work on Halloween night, so I was going to have to take the kids all by myself, and it was my second night staying up all night to sew in one week. That's how much he loves me!

And from this picture, you can see how much he loves Kimberly too!

2 comments:

Holly said...

You guys are so funny...I totally got it. I knew exactly what Jared was saying. I love these pictures!

Marcee said...

I just have to say that I was looking through Tim's scrapbook that I made him for his birthday and there is a picture of Jared at may 6 or 7(??) and Kimmy looks just like her daddy!!