Monday, November 10, 2008

Trick-or-Treating with the Wold family

Jared had to work on Halloween night again, but he was able to sneak away for a minute to meet us at the mall, where we went trick or treating again this year with our friends the Wolds.

We always have a really good time with them because their kids are so close to the age of our kids.

MaKenna who is almost 8 was dressed up as Minnie Mouse

Sydney who is just a couple of months older than Dana was dressed as Ariel, the Little Mermaid.


Jackson, who is in 1st grade with Nate was dressed up as Dracula.

It took us an hour and a half to cruise the mall, which gave the kids plenty of candy, so we only went to a few friends houses after that. It was a fun evening.

5 comments:

jmemay said...

You are a ROCKSTAR!!! First, I am so glad that you are back on your blog!! And second, holy halloween costumes batman!! I can't believe all your hard work! You're the best mom EVER. I would like to take a teensy weensy speck of credit for all your mad sewing skills... I don't think I can though :) Looks like you guys are doing great and I'm glad :)

Tiana Johnson said...

Your stinking hair! It grows so dang fast! You JUST chopped it off, but it's already as long as mine in the front, I swear!!! You scumbag! Okay, you're not a scumbag, but I'm soooo jealous!

Sally said...

Love the pictures!

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

I think my grand kids are the cutest ones in the pictures! They have the cheesyestest grins and all! I'm glad they grow up safely doing the candy holiday!
Grandpa Cowley

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

One more thing.... after looking at all the home made costumes you made Angi I have to say that your kids are the luckiest kids in Santa Rosa to have a mom that is so devoted and talented! My goodness! What a lot of work you went through! Get some sleep though!
Dad C